This was my first time applying for this, but I was fortunate enough to be selected for this honor. This would not have been possible if it was not for this blog. Thank you for everyone who reads this.
Covering topics of error messages, installation guides, and How To Articles for Windows Server and Workstations, VMWare, and Home Automation using Home Assistant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have moved!!!
Please check out my new blog which now contains all my old posts and some new goodies as well. I can now be found at http://www.kenbshinn.c...
-
In a previous Post I mentioned an issue that I had with a Certificate template on my Internal Enterprise CA not showing up when I tried to r...
-
So I have been looking for ways to expand my knowledge with PowerCLI. This whole effort came about from going to VMWorld 2019 in San Francis...
-
I have recently been working on a asset inventory issue where I was provided a list of serial numbers from our hardware vendor and I was ask...

Congratulations! I'm so proud of you and your dedication!
ReplyDelete